UltrAspire Pack/Race Vest: Revolution ( with One 26 oz / 0.77L Water Bottle included )
JOIN OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Be the First to Know
when new UltrAspire products become available.
Ultra Racing Vest inspired by Elite Immortals™ Dana Miller and Jeff Browning. Both ultra-athletes eschew bladders for bottles and appreciate minimal efficiency. Dana prefers a pack that carries bottles. Jeff prefers to hand hold his hydration but also carries a spare. This pack is perfect for both.
- Large hole microfiber mesh for ultra breathability
- Comes standard with one 26 oz / 0.77L water bottle
- Quick stash right pocket is large enough to hold a spare bottle or other essentials and it uniformly compresses with cord
- Provision pouch™ is divided into 2 compartments. One side holds an extra handheld or up to 26 oz bottle, and the other can store quick foods or go-to essentials
- Patent pending Magnon Electrolyte Pocket™ with easy worry free magnet closure
- Light weight zippers pulls easily grabbed even with gloves, cold or numb fingers
- Left mesh pocket over zippered inner pocket for securely stowing climate change accessories, energy foods and other necessary gear
- Roomy upper back quick stash with compression for easy access to Jacket, raingear or other supplies
- Sliding lite weight sternum strap and adjustable side webbing attachments for comfortable fit.
Weight: 240 grams ( 350g with bottle )
UltrAspire Revolution UK & Ireland supplier | The ULTRAmarathonRunning Store is the UltrAspire UK and Ireland
online supplier/dealer/distributor/retailer. We also ship internationally, including to the US & Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the rest of the world. Product pages include links to UltrAspire reviews and UltrAspire videos. If you have any question or request please Contact Us
UltrAspire Revolution pack, running backpack, bottle backpack, race vest
UltrAspire Revolution Review Video
Comfort, Fit, Function, Freedom of Movement, Ease of Use and Customizable Utility are inter-related attributes of UltrAspire products.
What Makes our Backpacks, Hydration Packs, Race Vests Better?
1. Comfort: Redesigned basics to really fit the human body—in all its shapes and sizes! The result is Human Contoured Belts, Vests and Packs designed to enhance performance without binding, impeding or inhibiting freedom of movement. The belly is now liberated from a buckle and that extra space used more comfortably, conveniently and effectively.
2. Fit: Proper fit enhances Comfort. Holsters, pockets, and other access points should be positioned correctly no matter the size of the wearer. When practical, pieces have been sized to achieve a second skin, not too tight and not too loose. Balance is maintained for weight distribution. Compressi-flex™ provides just enough give while maintaining gentle, stabilizing, compression without impeding body function, movement or freedom.
3. Ease of Use: Proper fit aids easy usage. Properly positioned holsters, pockets and other stowage is essential for smooth access of utility even from storage located at the back. With properly angled and designed holsters, snap back magnetic closures and other features, one-handed operation is all that’s required. As to adjustments, once it fits, why futz with it again? Adjust Velcro side once, then speed hooks provide for rapid entry and exit.
4. Function: Ease of Use assists in a high level of functionality particularly when the level of functionality is heightened by well designed features such as the Body Rhythm Harness, Compressiflex attachment points, Polarity System equipped hydration systems, MBS system which includes interchangeable management, speed hooks, and body shaped contoured belts and vests, and even small, bounce-less, noiseless, zipper-pulls that are easy to grab even with tired swollen hands or while wearing gloves.