ULTRASPIRE BOTTLES AND HANDHELDS
We use a BPA -free LDPE for our running bottles, which is preferred over PP for most sport applications because of its hand feel and squeeze-ability. (We know what it’s like to be a fatigued runner in the later stages of a long race trying to squeeze an impossible bottle!) We also use Tritan, when squeeze-ability is not an issue and stability is preferred, and Silicone, both of which, have great taste quality.
What Makes UltrAspire Handhelds / Bottles Better?
Human Bottles: Advanced Bottles that do more than just hold liquids. Patent pending shape and angled top designed to deliver fluids from either hand with the head and entire body more naturally positioned, requiring less effort and achieving greater flow. Polarity system™ also holds and stabilizes the bottle in the pack enhancing quick access and return.
1. Ergonomics: Our special shaped and angled running bottles may seem odd
at first, until the mechanics of function is understood: First, the shape
accommodates and feels good in your hand. Second, angles help deliver
the fluids without the requirement of dramatically tilting back your head to
allow for liquid delivery.
2. Polarity: Magnetic energy is lighter weight, and saves time and effort
retrieving, stowing, and keeping hydration bottles in your pack; it may also impart
substantial health benefits to the liquid enclosed. We did some research,
we are convinced, that like water emerging from a mountain spring infused
with the magnetic energy of the earth—it’s simply healthier for the human
3. LDPE: Our squeezable bottles are made of low-density polyethylene.
This is a BPA-free material so you don’t have to worry about chemicals
leaching into your fluid.
ULTRASPIRE BACKPACKS, RACE VESTS AND HYDRATION PACKS
Comfort, Fit, Function, Freedom of Movement, Ease of Use and Customizable Utility are inter-related attributes of UltrAspire products.
What Makes UltrAspire Backpacks, Hydration Packs, Race Vests Better?
1. Comfort: Redesigned basics to really fit the human body—in all its shapes and sizes! The result is Human Contoured Belts, Vests and Packs designed to enhance performance without binding, impeding or inhibiting freedom of movement. The belly is now liberated from a buckle and that extra space used more comfortably, conveniently and effectively.
2. Fit: Proper fit enhances Comfort. Holsters, pockets, and other access points should be positioned correctly no matter the size of the wearer. When practical, pieces have been sized to achieve a second skin, not too tight and not too loose. Balance is maintained for weight distribution. Compressi-flex™ provides just enough give while maintaining gentle, stabilizing, compression without impeding body function, movement or freedom.
3. Ease of Use: Proper fit aids easy usage. Properly positioned holsters, pockets and other stowage is essential for smooth access of utility even from storage located at the back. With properly angled and designed holsters, snap back magnetic closures and other features, one-handed operation is all that’s required. As to adjustments, once it fits, why futz with it again? Adjust Velcro side once, then speed hooks provide for rapid entry and exit.
4. Function: Ease of Use assists in a high level of functionality particularly when the level of functionality is heightened by well designed features such as the Body Rhythm Harness, Compressiflex attachment points, Polarity System equipped hydration systems, MBS system which includes interchangeable management, speed hooks, and body shaped contoured belts and vests, and even small, bounce-less, noiseless, zipper-pulls that are easy to grab even with tired swollen hands or while wearing gloves.
The ULTRAmarathonRuning Store is the UltrAspire UK and Ireland supplier/dealer/distributor/retailer. We also ship internationally, including to the US & Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the rest of the world. Product pages include links to UltrAspire reviews and UltrAspire videos. If you have any question or request on UltrAspire products please Contact Us.