UltrAspire Pack/Race Vest: Omega ( with 2L Hydration Bladder included )
JOIN OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Be the First to Know
when new UltrAspire products become available.
The Omega is a larger version of the Surge pack. This backpack began as a custom pack for Elite Immortal Krissy Moehl’s return trip to the UTMB at Mont Blanc to defend her record and first place finish. But, many of our immortals saw prototypes of this pack and wanted it too! We thought there must be more runners out there who would feel the same way about this incredibly light weight and surprisingly accommodating, pack. Though a challenge to create a backpack that was both light enough to wear for a hundred plus mile race, and large enough to stow all the necessary equipment, this paradox has found itself a home in the Omega. The ideal UTMB backpack!
- Large hole microfiber mesh for ultra breathability
- 2 Litre Hydrapak hydration bladder included
- Feather weight, large capacity pack
- Unimpeded rapid access bladder compartment for quick fill during races
- Magnon Electrolyte Pocket™
- Light weight zippers pulls easily grabbed even with gloves, cold or numb fingers
- Front chests pocket with secure zipper on one side, and corded mesh pocket with capacity to hold a small bottle or gel flask on the other side
- Pockets and shock cord loops for trekking pole attachment.
- Dual speed hooks to evenly distribution of weight and load management
- Compressi-flex tension control
- The ideal backpack for the UTMB
Volume: 500 c.i. ( 8.2 litres )
Weight: 320 grams ( 460g with reservoir )
Colours: Purpleocity, Precipitous Blue
UltrAspire Omega UK & Ireland supplier | The ULTRAmarathonRunning Store is the UltrAspire UK and Ireland
online supplier/dealer/distributor/retailer. We also ship internationally, including to the US & Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the rest of the world. Product pages include links to UltrAspire reviews and UltrAspire videos. If you have any question or request please Contact Us
UltrAspire Omega pack, running backpack, 2 litre hydration backpack
UltrAspire Omega Review Video
Comfort, Fit, Function, Freedom of Movement, Ease of Use and Customizable Utility are inter-related attributes of UltrAspire products.
What Makes our Backpacks, Hydration Packs, Race Vests Better?
1. Comfort: Redesigned basics to really fit the human body—in all its shapes and sizes! The result is Human Contoured Belts, Vests and Packs designed to enhance performance without binding, impeding or inhibiting freedom of movement. The belly is now liberated from a buckle and that extra space used more comfortably, conveniently and effectively.
2. Fit: Proper fit enhances Comfort. Holsters, pockets, and other access points should be positioned correctly no matter the size of the wearer. When practical, pieces have been sized to achieve a second skin, not too tight and not too loose. Balance is maintained for weight distribution. Compressi-flex™ provides just enough give while maintaining gentle, stabilizing, compression without impeding body function, movement or freedom.
3. Ease of Use: Proper fit aids easy usage. Properly positioned holsters, pockets and other stowage is essential for smooth access of utility even from storage located at the back. With properly angled and designed holsters, snap back magnetic closures and other features, one-handed operation is all that’s required. As to adjustments, once it fits, why futz with it again? Adjust Velcro side once, then speed hooks provide for rapid entry and exit.
4. Function: Ease of Use assists in a high level of functionality particularly when the level of functionality is heightened by well designed features such as the Body Rhythm Harness, Compressiflex attachment points, Polarity System equipped hydration systems, MBS system which includes interchangeable management, speed hooks, and body shaped contoured belts and vests, and even small, bounce-less, noiseless, zipper-pulls that are easy to grab even with tired swollen hands or while wearing gloves.