UltrAspire Hydration Race Pack: Alpha 4.0
The pinnacle of design, functionality, and comfort and entering its fourth iteration, the 2021 UltrAspire Alpha 4.0 pack has ultracool mesh to keep your body cool. Six front pockets including two large / flat (when empty) stretch-mesh pockets with secure drawstrings, perfect for holding any of the UltrAspire soft flask / bottles as well as two large zippered side pockets for gloves, hat, light or energy foods. Magnon pocket for sweat-free pill storage, with automatic magnetic closure. 2 litre bladder compatible, featuring a double-sided removable insulated layer that keeps you cool or warm, your gear dry, your colds fluids cool or hot fluids warm (see video below). The stretch-mesh rear passage pocket with magnetic auto-closure can be accessed with either hand, perfect for a grabbing a headlamp or jacket whilst on the move. Twin z-pole attachments. Available in three sizes for a more comfortable fit.
- Quiet and large zipper pulls that are bounce free, easy to see, grab and pull
- Extra soft no-chafe binding, non-abrasive against skin and clothing.
- Safety stitched bar tack on all stress points.
- Zig zagged stitching over elastic for ultra-durability, increased stretch and rebound.
- Reflective details on the front and back for nighttime visibility.
- Double layered 30D fabric reinforcement at the stress points
- Six rapid access pockets including two zippered pockets for secure storage, with large easy-grab zip-pulls and two large/flat pockets with secure drawstrings
- Max O2 Sternum™ for unrestricted breathing while maintaining a stable pack. Uses shock cord with good stretch for unrestricted breathing but also good rebound on the stretch for a stable ride. Patent Pending.
- Magnon pocket for sweat-free pills, with automatic magnetic closure for rapid access to pills and other essentials. Patent pending.
- Easy access passage pocket with magnetic auto-closure, access with either hand without removing the pack
- Simple, fast, easy in-and-out bladder attachment system.
- Dual-sided insulated reservoir compartment layer (removable)
- External shock cord for carrying a jacket or for reservoir compression
- Trekking pole attachments
Human shoulders aren’t straight, so a pack’s shoulder straps shouldn’t be either. Longer straps allow the back portion to sit deeper on the neck to prevent any rubbing. This addition in length helps to create slope as the straps come over the top of the shoulders and around the neck following the natural curve of the body. The harness then follows an S curve around the arms and chest area to avoid any hindrance to the running motion.
The harness construction also helps to keep the pack balanced at any capacity to ensure the same high quality fit empty or fully loaded. In regards to balance, the load is positioned lower on the back closer to the body’s center of gravity, the hips. This placement helps to stop unnecessary energy expenditure during the long haul.
A collection of technologies designed to dissipate heat and keep you cool. This system allows you to maintain a lower body temperature by dispersing heat during intense activity, keeping you performing at the highest level.
Anatomically engineered, the pack covers only what is necessary on the body to keep it secure thus allowing for your temperature to remain cooler during heavy energy exertion.
The most breathable mesh on the market, this 3-layered, large holed honeycomb mesh is made from polyester which helps to draw moisture away from the skin without absorption.
INSULATED BLADDER COMPARTMENT
Made of Mylar, the insulated compartment reflects and traps temperatures to help keep fluids hot or cold. Additional foam with air pockets creates more space for the insulation to take effect.
Shock cord securing system that helps create a comfortable & natural breathing pattern while at the same time keeping the pack secure. The shock cord allows for stretch outward and 100% rebound which keeps the pack snug against your body empty or fully loaded with no restriction of movement.
Volume Capacity: 6L
Hydration compatible: 2x 550ml UltraFlask soft flask bottles ( not included )
Reservoir compatible: 2 Litre bladder ( not included )
Weight: ~283 grams (without bottles)
Colours: Emerald Blue/Lime
SIZING AT CHEST (UNISEX)
SM: 31 - 36 in. / 79 - 91 cm
MD: 34 - 39 in. / 87 - 99 cm
LG: 37 - 42 in. / 94 - 106 cm
Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
A vest full of gear will fit smaller
UltrAspire Alpha 4.0 UK & Ireland supplier | Ultramarathon Running Store is the
UltrAspire UK and Ireland online supplier/dealer/distributor/retailer. We also ship internationally, including to the US & Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the rest of the world. Product pages include links to UltrAspire reviews and UltrAspire videos. If you have any question or request please Contact Us.
ALPHA 4.0 VIDEOS
UltrAspire Alpa 4.0 demonstration video
UltrAspire Alpha 4.0 fit and ride demonstration video