Hydrapak Insulated Hydration Bladder: Velocity IT 1.5 Litre
The first insulated bladder on the market, the Hydrapak Velocity IT 1.5 L is an insulated version of the lightweight Velocity 1.5 L; providing extra insulation from outside hot or cold temperatures, designed for use in all weather conditions. The Hydrapak Isobound double-wall cell foam insulation creates a barrier, slowing heat transfer between the body and bladder contents; preventing condensational warming and keeping your hydration at an ideal temperature 38% longer than a standard reservoir.
The wide opening and easy-to-remove slider makes for fast water / energy mix refills at aid stations, and closes tight for a leakproof seal. Long 36 inch non-kinking drinks tube is included, as well as the high-flow Blaster Valve, which requires minimal sucking power to access your drink mix.
Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams, the bladder has superior durability and elasticity. Plug-N-Play™ connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shutoff valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from your pack for convenient refilling. Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Ergonomic slider with no sharp edges
- Slide-Seal™ top opens wide for fast filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal
- Fully Reversible: Turns inside out for easy cleaning and drying
- High Flow Blaster Bite Valve: S
elf seals after each sip and features a twist on/off bar to prevent leaks when not in use
- Slide Seal: T
op opens wide for easy filling and closes tight for a leakproof seal
- Plug-N-Play™ connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shut off valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from your pack for convenient refilling
- Flexible, non-kinking 36" HydraFlex drink tube provides a steady flow
- Easily attached reservoir in your hydration pack with included pack clip
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA free | PVC Free
Volume Capacity: 1.5L / 50 fl oz.
Weight: 163g / 5.7 oz
Height: 317mm / 12.4 in
Width: 152mm / 5.9 in.
Tubing Length: 36 in. (1/4 in. diameter)
Materials: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; HDPE; Silicone
100% BPA & PVC free
Hydrapak is now one of the leading suppliers to many fine pack manufacturers who trust Hydrapak with providing the best reservoirs on the market today, including UltrAspire, Ultimate Direction and Salomon.
Keywords: Best hydration bladders for backpacks, hydration bladders replacement, hydration pack bladder replacement, bladder cleaner, bladder repair, backpack hydration bladder replacement, liter, UltrAspire bladder, Ultimate Direction bladder, Salomon bladder