Men's Hoka Trail Running Waterproof Shoes: SPEEDGOAT MID 2 GTX (GORE-TEX) - Mandarin Red / Gold Fusion | Category: Neutral Cushion Waterproof Trail running shoe / speed hiking boot
[ See below for Hoka SPEEDGOAT MID 2 GTX videos, sizing instructions and size chart ]
A speed hiker with a Vibram® Megagrip outsole, the Hoka Speedgoat Mid GTX 2 is a force to be reckoned with on any day. Equal parts Speedgoat and mid-cut fast hiker, this shoe hits that sweet spot between a trail runner and fast hiking boot. Featuring an anatomically designed foam collar for additional ankle support, the Speedgoat Mid GTX 2 performs in a variety of weather thanks to a GORE-TEX waterproof bootie. 3D printed overlays on the uppers for added midfoot support. Vibram 5mm "stepped" lugs increase the outsole surface contact area providing higher grip and helping to shed mud and providing a responsive yet cushioned ride that’s grippy in the slushiest of conditions.
Part of HOKA's award-winning Speedgoat shoe family known for making quick work of technical terrain, the waterproof SPEEDGOAT 4 GTX is named after Hoka Athlete Karl "Speedgoat" Meltzer, who holds the record for the most 100-mile trail race wins.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Lightweight and breathable GORE-TEX waterproof bootie that keeps your feet dry in a variety of weather
- Water-resistant mesh upper offers wearability in a variety of conditions
- Anatomically designed molded foam collar provides additional ankle support
- 3D printed overlays provide additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel
- Gusseted tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
- Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions
- 5mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability
- Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability
META-ROCKER: BALANCED STAGE
WIDTH FIT: MEDIUM
322g in 7USW
376g in 9USM
- Oversize ~1.5 Volume EVA midsole
- 28mm under forefoot
- 32mm under heel
- Drop: 4mm
- Wider platform designed to provide a more stable base on varied terrain
- CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing
- 5mm Vibram MegaGrip high traction lugs
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on various trail surfaces
- New, more durable outsole design
- Reinforced TPU midfoot overlays to help ensure a secure fit.
- Open engineered mesh maximizes breathability and support
- Midfoot cage construction designed for stability and locking / capturing of the foot
- Traditional laces
- Moulded Ortholite, anti-bacterial and anti-odour
- Women: 5.5 - 11 USW
- Men: 7 - 14 USM
- All Women's shoes have a specific women's last
Hoka One One has engineered a unique performance midsole geometry that features a higher volume, softer density, and greater rebounding foam than standard running shoes. Along with maximal cushioning, this provides runners of all types with an energizing, stable ride. Hoka One One understood from the beginning that natural foot motion was extremely important for uniformity of stride. Hoka One One running shoes incorporate minimum drop geometry along with a rolling rocker design to promote consistent rhythm in the runner's foot strike.
Engineered Oversized midsole volume that can be up to 2.5X the volume of performance specific foam material in the midsole compared to standard running shoes.
Benefit: Great shock attenuation, a sense of weightlessness, and inherently stable ride which is designed to reduce the fatigue in your feet, legs and core.
The Meta-Rocker midsole geometry, specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential encourages a guided foot gait cycle.
Benefit: Designed for active recovery by supporting a runner’s form and efficient running mechanics.
ACTIVE FOOT FRAME
Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe, as opposed to sitting on top.
Benefit: Designed to provide integrated stability which is adaptable to a wide range of feet running styles.HOKA SIZING
Step 1: Take a sheet of paper, put it on the floor, one side against a wall.
Step 2: Put your naked foot on the paper, with your heel against the wall and mark with a line the extremity of your foot.
Step 3: You now just need to measure the length from the border to the line you drew.
And then check your result in the chart below to know your Hoka size.
Note: If your SIZE MM measurement in millimetres approaches a size borderline on the Hoka size chart, take the size above. e.g. if you measure as 262mm, then select size 8.5 UK, 9 US M, 10 US W, 42 2/3 EU. If you like more toe space, take the next size up again
JOIN OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER
Keywords: Hoka Speed Goat Mid 2 shoes, Karl Meltzer shoes, Hoka Karl Meltzer shoes, Karl Meltzer Speedgoat shoes, UTMB, ultra running shoes, Womens ultra running shoes, ultra runner shoes, shoes for ultra runners, best ultramarathon shoes, best ultrarunning shoes, cushioned running shoes, shock absorbing running shoes, long distance running shoes, trail, road, desert, jungle, mountain
Hoka Speedgoat Mid 2 GTX (Gore-Tex) UK & Ireland supplier | Ultramarathon Running Store is the
Hoka Shoes UK and Ireland
online stockist/supplier/retailer. We also ship internationally, including to the US & Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the rest of the world. Product pages include links to Hoka reviews and Hoka videos. If you have any question or request please Contact Us
.HOKA SPEEDGOAT MID 2 GTX (GORE-TEX) VIDEOS