- Max O2 Sternum™ for unrestricted breathing while maintaining a stable pack. Uses shock cord with good stretch for unrestricted breathing but also good rebound on the stretch for a stable ride. Patent Pending.
- Proprietary Passage Pocket™ with left and right-handed access, which is fully accessible while wearing the pack. No worry dual magnetic closures.
- External shock cord for jacket or reservoir compression
- Ultra-lightweight large hole microfiber mesh for ultra breathability, mesh pulls moisture away from the body to keep skin dry and cool.
- Reflective details on the front and back for nighttime visibility
- Stretch panels on the side with elastic mesh pockets for trash
- Two lightweight mesh pockets on the front to carry bottles or food
- Magnon pocket for sweat-free pills, with automatic magnetic closure for rapid access to pills and other essentials. Patent pending.
- Zippered small elastic mesh pocket on shoulder strap
- Silicone and PU coated feather-weight nylon fabrics resist water, abrasion and tears.
- Plush feeling micro-fiber polyester edges, soft and non-abrasive against skin and clothing.
- Sweat proof webbing—won’t absorb water or get saturated and heavy.
- Safety stitched bar tack on all stress points.
- Quiet, bounce free, easy to see and use, zipper pulls.
- Zig zagged stitching over elastic for ultra-durability, increased stretch and rebound.
- Simple, fast, easy in and out bladder attachment.
"the most innovative design we've seen in years, the Alpha pack solves the classic ultrarunner's dilemna of having to take off your hydration pack to access anything inside. Magnetic closures on either side of the lower stash pocket let you easily reach its contents while wearing the pack... an external shock cord holds extra layers without using valuable internal space."
Editor's Choice - TrailRunning Magazine
Volume Capacity: 5.75L
Fluid Capacity: 2x 550ml UltraFlask soft flask bottles ( 2x included )
Compatible with up to a 2l bladder / reservoir ( not included )
Weight: ~300 grams (without bottles), ~345 grams (including bottles)
Colours: Pitch Black, Ultra Red
SIZING AT CHEST (UNISEX)
SM: 31 - 35 in. / 79 - 89 cm
MD: 34 - 38 in. / 86.5 - 96.5 cm
LG: 37 - 42 in. / 94 - 107 cm
Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
A vest full of gear will fit smaller
UltrAspire Alpha 3.0 UK & Ireland supplier | Ultramarathon Running Store is the
UltrAspire UK and Ireland
online supplier/dealer/distributor/retailer. We also ship internationally, including to the US & Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the rest of the world. Product pages include links to UltrAspire reviews and UltrAspire videos. If you have any question or request please Contact Us