On the vest harness there is easy access to capacity to store water, maps or your phone up front where you need them, not in the back where you can't easily access or find them. Two water bottle holsters
(compatible with the
Body Bottle 500
, large zipped water resistant pocket that carries a smartphone securely
and 1x zipped stretch mesh pocket. Bungee loops for 2x trekking poles
to be secureed on the front of the vest.
Two large stretch mesh dump pockets are located on the sides for extra gear or larger water containers.
On the rear outside is a giant open-top stretch mesh pocket allowing gear to be quickly stowed and accessed, or store wet gear where it can dry. Plus a large zipped pocket with waterproof zip. Daisy chains and twin ice axe loops
allow additional accessories to be attached.
One main compartment with roll-top expands for big loads or contracts to stabilize small loads. Internal bladder compartment plus hanger can accept up to a 3l bladder
(not included), with a top slot opening for hose routing over the shoulder. The foam comfort panel is removable
- Holds over 29 litres
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Trekking pole loops
- Waterproof zipper
- Daisy chains for securing extra gear
- Two large side dump pockets for larger water bottles or containers
- Patented Infiknit harness is a continuous, seamless back panel and shoulder strap system to prevent abrasion and discomfort
- Roll-top compartment expands or contracts to secure varying capacities.
- Water bottle compatible front pockets also fold flat to store other items
- Dual adjustable sliding rail sternum straps and side straps for stability and fit
- Foam back panel for comfort (removable)
- Adjustable V-Strap side straps
MonoRip Mesh is very strong, but extremely breathable
- 3l reservoir compatible (not included)
Volume Capacity: 1782 in3 / 29.2L (Secured: 24L, Unsecured 5.2L)
Weight: 19.43 oz. / 555 g
Height: 27.6 in. / 70 cm
Width: 11 in. / 28 cm
Depth: 8.3 in. / 21 cm
SIZING AT BOTTOM RIBS (UNISEX)
S/M: 25 - 40 in. / 64 - 102 cm
M/L: 30 - 48 in. / 76 - 122 cm
- Unisex Sizing - Please confirm your bottom ribs measurement before ordering
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A vest full of gear will fit smaller
MATERIALS & DESIGN
This fabric is extremely lightweight with a woven structure and the rip stop pattern promotes durability. It is made with a mono filament which improves breathability and does not absorb any moisture. Breathable, non-stretch, and hydrophobic - this lightweight monofilament mesh is ideal for bounce-free load carrying
100D ROBIC TRIPLE-RIPSTOP
Lightweight and burley define this fabric, with a triple rip-stop pattern the fabric performs well in rugged conditions. The polyurethane coating adds extra durability and weather proofing to promote the all around versatility of the fabric.
POWER NET MESH
Very stretchy and durable, this mesh is designed to be constantly under load. A micro knit pattern allows the mesh to stretch and breathe simultaneously.
Keywords: Backpacking pack, Fastpacking pack, Multiday race backpack, Multi stage backpack, hydration packs for ultra runners, ultra running hydration packs, ultra runner hydration packs, best ultramarathon hydration packs, UD Fastpack 25
Ultimate Direction Fastpack 25 UK & Ireland supplier | Ultramarathon Running Store is the
Ultimate Direction UK and Ireland
online supplier/retailer. We also ship internationally, including to the US & Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the rest of the world. Product pages include links to Ultimate Direction reviews and videos. If you have any question or request pleaseFASTPACK 25 VIDEOS