On the vest harness there is easy access to capacity to store water, maps, phone, glasses or food up front where you need them, not in the back where you can't easily access or find them.
Water bottle holster
compatible with the
Body Bottle 500
(not included), large zipped water resistant pocket that carries a smartphone securely
and three open-top stretch mesh pockets. Bungee loops for 2x trekking poles
to be secured on the front of the vest.
Two large stretch mesh dump pockets are located on the sides for extra gear or larger water containers.
On the rear outside is a giant open-top stretch mesh pocket allowing gear to be quickly stowed and accessed, or store wet gear where it can dry. Plus a large zipped pocket with waterproof zip. Daisy chains and twin ice axe loops
allow additional accessories to be attached. Height adjustable T-hooks to personalise weight distribution
The zip-down main compartment
gives total access to your gear quickly and easily, with roll-top that expands
for big loads or contracts to stabilize small loads. Internal bladder compartment plus hanger can accept up to a 3l bladder
(not included), with a top slot opening for hose routing over the shoulder. The foam comfort panel is removable
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Trekking pole loops
- Waterproof zipper
- Daisy chains for securing extra gear
- Two large side dump pockets for larger water bottles or containers
- Patented Infiknit harness is a continuous, seamless back panel and shoulder strap system to prevent abrasion and discomfort
- Roll-top compartment expands or contracts to secure varying capacities.
- Zip-down main compartment for total access to gear
- Water bottle compatible front pockets also fold flat to store other items
- Dual adjustable sliding rail sternum straps and side straps for stability and fit
- Height adjustable -T-hooks for weight distribution
- Foam back panel for comfort (removable)
- Adjustable V-Strap side straps
MonoRip Mesh is very strong, but extremely breathable
- 3l reservoir compatible (not included)
Volume Capacity: 1220 in3 / 20L (Secured: 15L, Unsecured 5L)
Weight: 19.8 oz. / 560 g
SIZING AT BOTTOM RIBS (UNISEX)
XS/S: 22 - 47 in. / 55 - 120 cm
M/L: 24 - 49 in. / 60 - 125 cm
- Please confirm your bottom ribs measurement before ordering
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A vest full of gear will fit smaller
MATERIALS & DESIGN
This fabric is extremely lightweight with a woven structure and the rip stop pattern promotes durability. It is made with a mono filament which improves breathability and does not absorb any moisture.
Breathable, non-stretch, and hydrophobic - this lightweight monofilament mesh is ideal for bounce-free load carrying
100D ROBIC TRIPLE-RIPSTOP
Lightweight and burley define this fabric, with a triple rip-stop pattern the fabric performs well in rugged conditions. The polyurethane coating adds extra durability and weather proofing to promote the all around versatility of the fabric.
POWER NET MESH
Very stretchy and durable, this mesh is designed to be constantly under load. A micro knit pattern allows the mesh to stretch and breathe simultaneously.
Keywords: Womens backpacking pack, womens fastpacking pack, Multiday race backpack, Multi stage backpack, hydration packs for ultra runners, ultra running hydration packs, ultra runner hydration packs, best ultramarathon hydration packs, UD Fastpack 25
Ultimate Direction FastpackHer 20 UK & Ireland supplier | Ultramarathon Running Store is the
Ultimate Direction UK and Ireland
online supplier/retailer. We also ship internationally, including to the US & Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the rest of the world. Product pages include links to Ultimate Direction reviews and videos. If you have any question or request pleaseFASTPACKHER 20 VIDEOS