Ultra Racing Vest inspired by Elite Immortals™ Dana Miller and Jeff Browning. Both ultra-athletes eschew bladders for bottles and appreciate minimal efficiency. Dana prefers a pack that carries bottles. Jeff prefers to hand hold his hydration but also carries a spare. This pack is perfect for both.
- Large hole microfiber mesh for ultra breathability
- Comes standard with one 26 oz / 0.77L water bottle
- Quick stash right pocket is large enough to hold a spare bottle or other essentials and it uniformly compresses with cord
- Provision pouch™ is divided into 2 compartments. One side holds an extra handheld or up to 26 oz bottle, and the other can store quick foods or go-to essentials
- Patent pending Magnon Electrolyte Pocket™ with easy worry free magnet closure
- Light weight zippers pulls easily grabbed even with gloves, cold or numb fingers
- Left mesh pocket over zippered inner pocket for securely stowing climate change accessories, energy foods and other necessary gear
- Roomy upper back quick stash with compression for easy access to Jacket, raingear or other supplies
- Sliding lite weight sternum strap and adjustable side webbing attachments for comfortable fit.
Weight: 240 grams ( 350g with bottle )
UltrAspire Revolution UK & Ireland supplier | The ULTRAmarathonRunning Store is the UltrAspire UK and Ireland
online supplier/dealer/distributor/retailer. We also ship internationally, including to the US & Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the rest of the world. Product pages include links to UltrAspire reviews and UltrAspire videos. If you have any question or request please Contact Us
UltrAspire Revolution pack, running backpack, bottle backpack, race vest