ULTRA Magazine : Issue 5
Issue Five of ULTRA magazine is the latest edition of the multi-award-winning publication that celebrates ultra running, the sport we love, written by the community for the community. It is printed on high quality paper and contains wonderful stories, interesting articles and of course stunning pictures of the landscapes in which we run.
- A wonderfully descriptive and witty article by a blind runner and her guide as they take on the Barkley Marathons
- Robbie Britton and Debbie Martin-Consani talking about their Highland Fling adventures
- How a trip to a Transylvanian race turned into a day to treasure - and a massive scare - in the Bucegi mountains for Andy Nuttall
- Michiel Hoefsmit's memorial to a great Dutch ultra runner
- How multiple ultra race winner Sarah Morwood has coped with a major injury setback
- Part 3 of Charles Sproson's lessons on navigation - this time how to read map contours
- Simon Franklin looking at the history of The Fellsman, one of the UK's oldest surviving ultras, and talking about running it this year
- Rob Pinnington's argument that cut-offs in ultra races are becoming too easy
- Lily Dyu with a fastpacking trip to the Italian Dolomites
- How Karen Nash fell for ultra distances in her 50s and has now completed dozens including UTMB
- 14-time Western States winner Ann Trason on how to train for hills when you live in flat land
- More races including Legends Trail, Arc of Attrition, SDW50, Peddar's Way, Fire & Ice
- And more!
ULTRA magazine UK & Europe supplier | Ultramarathon Running Store is an ULTRA magazine online supplier/retailer. We also ship internationally, including to the US & Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the rest of the world. Product pages include links to reviews and videos. If you have any question or request please